Battlefield House Museum & Park National Historic Site in Stoney Creek was a pretty cool place to visit. There was a lot of room for picnicking, even some picnic tables under a pavilion. Some Museums to enter although they were closed when we went early in the AM. The main attraction was the 100 foot Battlefield Monument. Pictures don’t do it justice. I had the pleasure of carrying the Mini up the staircase in 30 plus degree weather too so I really embraced the whole ‘Rocky’ vibe!
The Museum and Park is open year-round.
- Tuesday to Sunday, 12 noon to 4 pm.
- Closed on Mondays, Good Friday, Canada Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Tickets must be purchased in advance and are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Regular admission rates and hours of operation apply to all events unless otherwise indicated.
- $8.50 for adults ages 18 to 59
- $7.50 for seniors ages 60 and above
- $7.50 for students ages 13 to 17. Students must show valid student ID.
- $6.00 for children ages 6 to 12
- Infants who are five years old or younger visit for free
- $25 for a family of two adults and unlimited dependent children under 18 years old
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are non-refundable and non-transferrable.