Confederation Park is one of those places you’ve probably driven past a hundred times and said that looks so cool. I want to go there.
Well I’ve got you covered!
Just think; beach – swimming – food.
Some activities they have listed are;
- Adventure Village: mini golf, batting cages, Krause kars and more!
- Barangas and Hutch’s on the beach! Great for grabbing something to eat.
- Confederation Beach Park features many attractions throughout the area, including:
- Lakeland Kartway – go carting.
- The Lakeview is a beautiful wedding venue with a gorgeous view of the lake.
It’s obvious to say you won’t get bored!
BONUS: the water park Wild Waterworks is here too!
Address: 680 Van Wagners Beach Road, Hamilton, ON, L8E 3L8
Phone: 905-547-6141 ext. 2
Open 7 days a week, from sunrise to sunset, unless otherwise posted.
*No gate or entrance fee at Confederation Beach Park.
General adult admission: $6.75 plus HST
Child 4-10 admission: $4.75 plus HST
Senior/Disabled admission: $4.75 plus HST
Family (1 adult, 2 children): $14.00 plus HST
Seasons Pass adult: $70.00 plus HST
Seasons Pass child: $50.00 plus HST
Season Pass Information